A full moon is coming and you’re all excited about going out to photograph it. What do you need to know to make sure you come back with images you’ll be proud of?
A few things you need to know:
- The moon is brighter than you think it is.
- The moon is faster than you think it is.
- The moon is smaller than you think it is.
A few things you’ll need to plan:
- When you will be shooting
- Where you will be shooting
- What you will be shooting
A few things you’ll need to decide:
- Are you shooting the full moon or something less, for example the crescent moon?
- Are you filling the frame with the moon?
- Including the moon in a landscape?
- Shooting a landscape by moonlight?
- Capturing the moon and stars?
Read the rest here.